Tuesday, June 19, 2012
Isolation
I can feel myself slipping. Slipping into the dark, lonely world that tends to eat you alive. I have no desire to do the things that I once loved. I'm pushing people away because I'm scared that they'll get too close. At the same time I'm losing people because I feel like they're getting tired of me and my problems. Either way I'm alone. Maybe it's better this way. I can't rely on anyone. I've learned that eventually someone's going to let you down and it cuts deep, but it goes both ways. People can't rely on me. I always and I mean ALWAYS let people down. I can never meet their expectations and in the end they're disappointment only causes me to hurt even more. Thus explains the isolation. The complacency I fall into scares me sometimes. It's so easy for me day after day and I don't want my life to turn into this. How do I make it stop?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment